Big City Diner is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER! We also promote a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE for the safety and enjoyment of our community, employees and guests. Therefore all employees and applicants are subject to random drug testing throughout employment with Big City Diner.
We are currently looking for:
- Oversee the efficient function and productivity of the restaurant
- Manage employees to ensure every customer gets greeted and treated with the very best service, food and experience possible
- Responsible for inventory counts, usage reports, balance cash drawers
- Strong leadership skills with ability to multi-task
- Maintain proper inventories, usage reports, balance cash drawers, and ensure compliance with proper cash control procedures
- Understands controls, food cost, safety, and handling
- Work on-line with ability to keep pace in high peak situations
- Ability to develop and cross train employees
- Practice safety, cleanliness, ability to follow recipes with accuracy and consistency
- Consistent, clean working habits
- Good attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Clean, efficient, and safe work habits
- Maintain clean, sanitary stock of dishes and utensils
- Must be dependable
- Positive attitude
- Willing to train
- Host, bus tables, run food, take-out orders
NOTICE: All employees of Big City Diner must able and willing to work at any location on any given day or shift, though they are based out of one “home” location.
Qualified and Interested Candidates:
APPLY ONLINE : Click Here to go to the Online Application Form.
WALK-IN : Applications may be completed at all Big City Diner locations. Click Here to Download the Application Form.
FAX : Please fax your resume to: (808) 678-3896
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!