Did you see us on Friday in Pacific Business News? Email and social media is buzzing about our second location on the Windward side. Check it out here:
Pacific Business News – Hawaii’s Big City Diner set to open in Windward Mall by October
When you come back to Big City Diner, most of you will not notice that we have updated our menus. While you will find some new flavors on the menu, the same ‘onolicious dishes that you have come to love will still be there. If for some reason your favorite dish is no longer listed, don’t hesitate to ask your server if we still have it – we just might.
We take our food seriously here at Big City Diner, just like grandma. This means big flavors, great taste, and portions that are big enough that no one should ever leave hungry. (For most of us, this means we get to eat it for lunch tomorrow!)
Here are some of the new flavors that we are introducing:
- Portuguese Kimchee Frittata (Breakfast, weekly special): An open-faced omelette with Kukui Portuguese Sausage, Grandma’s famous kimchee and local green onions. Topped with real sour cream and spicy sriracha.
- Bacon Kimchee Benedict (Breakfast/Brunch, weekends only): Island fresh Ka Lei eggs topped with Chef Dennis’ hollandaise sauce, honey-cured bacon, Grandma’s famous kimchee topped with sriracha.
- Wasabi Cucumber Burger (Brunch, Lunch & Dinner): Back by popular demand, Japanese cucumber, real Jack cheese and wasabi aioli. Broke ‘da mout.
Stuck on what to do for that special graduate in your life? If you’re like us, between the announcements and shuttling proud grandparents to and from the ceremony – there is enough for us to worry about!
Let us at Big City Diner take some of the load off your plate (no pun intended!) – and let us take care of the food. For $18.99 per person, you only need to pick and choose what you want off of our graduation menu:
- Big City Tossed Green Salad with Homemade House Vinaigrette Dressing
- Steamed White Rice with Furikake Sprinkle
- Chinatown Fried Mein Noodles Stir Fried with Fresh Veggies
- Choice of One : Teri BBQ Chicken OR Baked Chicken with Mushroom Gravy
- Choice of One : Oven Roast Pork with Gravy OR Kalua Pig & Cabbage
- Choice of One : Oriental Style Fish OR Grilled Fish with Tartar Sauce
- BCD Li Hing Pineapple Chunks
To place your order for a minimum of 30 guests, please contact our catering department (808-487-8588) at least 72 hours in advance of the expected pickup time. However, during the busy graduation party season, 7-10 days notice is recommended. Pickup can be arranged for at any one of our convenient locations on Oahu.